Office Mezzanines Corby
Double your office space without relocating – what’s not to love about mezzanine flooring?
Office Mezzanines Corby
Office mezzanines are an additional level installed in a commercial building to provide more space – the mezzanine can extend over the whole of the main floor or just part of it (think of it as a ‘floor between floors’). A mezzanine floor has multiple uses, many of which can really help your business out especially if you are struggling with a lack of commercial space. Plus, mezzanines Corby are so stable and durable they can easily meet your needs in space and storage too. Here’s a few more ways to use your mezzanine – or how you could change the use of an existing mezzanine floor:
- Areas for team meetings
- Desk space
- Collaborative zones
- Meeting rooms
- Breakout spaces
- Kitchens (communal)
Cubex Contracts can install office mezzanines in Corby providing the ceilings in your commercial premises are high enough (ideally the headroom height for each floor should be 2300mm). Here are 3 great reasons to consider installing an office mezzanine in your Corby workspace:
– Flexible structure: with practically no restrictions on their shape or dimensions, office mezzanines are highly versatile structures and are used for a wide range of applications including accommodating office-based staff and customers.
– Cost-friendly: installing an office mezzanine is much more cost-effective compared to re-locating or investing in a building extension – in fact, a mezzanine floor is a rent-free space because it’s not part of the structure of the building and therefore the cost per square metre is significantly reduced.
– Time saving: if you’re worried about timing then let us put your mind at ease; moving your business is a process that can take months and months to complete, but a typical office mezzanine installation can be completed within 5 – 6 weeks of order. Plus, depending on the size of your office mezzanine and your business requirements, we could install your office mezzanine in just one day, so you’ll be back to work in no time!
As your business grows you may want to re-direct your cash flow to other departments rather than a new office building. While increased profits and headcount growth are two reasons to look at increasing your commercial space, it’s not the only reason:
- Responding to market demand
- Challenging your competitors
- Strengthening stability
- Reducing operational risks
Sound familiar? These are all common requirements businesses have for wanting and needing additional office space. As a successful business owner with a great revenue stream, you’ll no doubt want to find a savvy way to increase your Corby office space and an office mezzanine install could be the answer you’ve been looking for.
Office mezzanines are proving extremely popular for Corby businesses who want to create more space within their existing workspace. Cubex Contracts have over 25 years of experience installing mezzanine floors in Corby for an array for businesses within various industries – they’re so stable and durable and can have a variety of uses that it’s no wonder so many businesses in Corby would rather install an office mezzanine in their existing premises than relocate altogether.
From survey through to design, planning and building regulations to installation, project management and handover, at Cubex Contracts we pride ourselves on offering a complete end-to-end solution to our Corby clients. When it comes to office mezzanines Corby, we’ll visit your premises prior to install to assess your needs and carry out a site survey to check specifications and measurements. What’s more, we’ll also include a disruption audit as part of our proposals to ensure your business experiences minimum downtime during installation. Our hands-on process and mezzanine floor installers enable us to stay one step ahead, removing the hassle and ensuring we deliver the right solution for your office mezzanine floor.
Why move if you don’t have to? An office mezzanine creates valuable additional space without incurring the costs of moving premises or extending your building… so why move if you don’t really need to? Adapting your existing office space can save time, money and energy compared to the huge list of tasks and the massive upheaval associated with moving entirely. We are specialist office mezzanine floor suppliers with an extensive record of installing office mezzanines in Corby. Click here to learn more on office mezzanine installations and why they’re a space-creating haven well worth considering!
Our Case Studies
Larsson wanted to maximise their new space as much as possible in order to increase their stock levels and ultimately enable them to fulfil orders for their customers quicker. In line with a mezzanine floor they were also investigating workflow efficiencies with having their high turnover goods stored on the ground floor.
After approaching several companies, Larsson appointed Cubex Contracts because they wanted a contractor who could manage the whole project from start to finish, including the building regulation procedures and install the necessary fire protection.